For the aspiring body builder looking to maximize their workout, Axe and Sledge 7th Gear is a performance-enhancing supplement that should not be overlooked. Manufactured by SuppLife, a retail company based in Connecticut that specialized in health and nutrition related products including sports nutrition, diet and energy products, Axe and Sledge 7th Gear is designed to help athletes and bodybuilders reach their highest level of performance. In this article, we will discuss what makes Axe and Sledge 7th Gear special and how to best get started in incorporating into your workout.
What is Axe and Sledge 7th Gear?
Axe and Sledge 7th Gear is an advanced performance supplement created with bodybuilders and athletes in mind. It contains several ingredients that are specifically beneficial to athletes. The ingredients are mixed in a ratio scientifically determined to maximize the benefits and absorption. Axe and Sledge 7th Gear is made with the following key ingredients:
• L-Citrulline Malate: A combination of two amino acids, L-Citrulline Malate helps the body absorb and process more oxygen with each breath, which helps athletes get more out of each workout. It also helps to reduce muscle fatigue, allowing an athlete to train longer and stronger.
• Beta-Alanine: Beta-alanine helps to boost strength and endurance; it helps athletes increase their muscular power output and their capacity to work harder during each session.
• Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine monohydrate is one of the most commonly used performance supplements, and has been shown to help athletes increase their muscle strength and size with regular use. It also helps to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage.
• Taurine: A conditionally essential amino acid, Taurine helps to reduce muscle fatigue and soreness, and helps athletes recover faster between workouts.
• Tyrosine: Tyrosine supports healthy and balanced brain function, helping athletes focus and perform better during their workouts.
How to Get Started with Axe and Sledge 7th Gear
When getting started with Axe and Sledge 7th Gear, the most important thing to keep in mind is that it is best used as part of an overall nutrition and workout routine. The Supplement should be taken as recommended by the manufacturer and in accordance with any other supplements you may be taking. Below are some tips and advice for getting the most out of Axe and Sledge 7th Gear:
• Consult with your doctor: As with any new supplement, it’s important to discuss with your doctor whether or not it is the right choice for your health.
• Stay hydrated: Make sure to stay adequately hydrated throughout the day, as proper hydration can help to maximize the benefits of the supplement.
• Follow the instructions: Make sure to follow the instructions on the supplement bottle and take the suggested dosage.
• Take the supplement regularly: To get the best results, make sure to take the supplement as directed.
• Track your results: Track your progress and make changes to your routine as needed.
• Listen to your body: As with any new supplement, it’s important to monitor your body and adjust your dosage or routine if necessary.
With these tips and advice in mind, anyone looking to maximize their performance with Axe and Sledge 7th Gear should have a great starting point. As with any supplement, it’s important to keep in mind that it’s not a magic pill and won’t provide sensational results without dedication and hard work. With proper use, however, Axe and Sledge 7th Gear can be a powerful tool in helping athletes reach their goals.