Getting the body you want for the summer beach season starts with proper planning and sensible dieting. Countless people take to strict dieting and heavy workout regimens every year in hopes that they will shed the pounds and reveal the body that they have been wanting for so long. But, taking on such a task can sometimes be a daunting task. That is why it is important to take the right steps to ensure success and to keep the length of your journey as short as possible.
That is why SuppLife has put together a comprehensive list of the top 10 points to consider when it comes to cutting for the perfect weight loss goal. With the help of the right nutritional supplements, proper exercise, and an optimized diet, you can create the perfect physique for whichever activity you choose.
1. Accuracy Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) - Knowing your body’s exact RMR can help you create the perfect baseline from which you can measure your progress. Knowing your true metabolic rate will also provide clarity on the numbers that you need in order to safely and effectively lose weight while still maintaining energy.
2. Diet Optimisation - A proper diet is important, as it will provide your body with the correct macronutrients needed to support energy expenditure and facilitate fat loss. Eating the right amount of calories in the right proportions of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates can be crucial for body transformation.
3. Supplements Synergy - Tandem nutrition allows for a synergism of performance enhancing supplements that can be taken to help to facilitate, optimize, and/or supplement existing diet protocols and regiments. While these supplements are not necessary, they could provide added benefit in reaching the desired goal much quicker.
4. Restrictive Dieting - Calorie restriction can be a slippery slope for those trying to reach their target weight. Restricting too much can cause the body’s metabolic rate to decrease, making it difficult to achieve set goals. It is important to properly monitor and adjust calorie intake and ensure that it is providing the energy needed to reach goals without forcing the body into starvation mode.
5. Supplements Timing - Knowing when to take certain supplements can also be of great benefit. Taking certain supplements such as creatine monohydrate, for example, before or after exercise to maximize potency can pay off dividends.
6. Essentials Cooking Supplies - Having the proper utensils and supplies in the kitchen is just as important as having the proper supplements for general health. Having a food-grade supplement mixer, set of kitchen scales, and the like can be great aresources to have on hand, and can be invaluable when trying to create meals quickly and efficiently.
7. Proper Macronutrient Split - How you get your energy makes a huge difference. Having a balanced split of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats should be the focus for all dieters’. Going as far as breaking down these macro-nutrients is even better, showing exact amounts necessary for proper energy expenditure.
8. Carnitine Creatine - Following a dietary regime composed of the right macronutrients can help achieve desired goals much easier. However, adding in Carnitine or Creatine can also help in this area, while also not packing on extra calories.
9. Resistance Training - Resistance training is of utmost importance for positive transformation through cutting. Having a specific regimen can provide the exact amount of resistance and aid in the strengthening of muscle mass and keeping the muscle and weight off for good.
10. Skin Care and Restoration - Don’t neglect the skin; it’s the most important part in the overall transformation. Keeping the skin healthy and moisturised is key in recovery, and using the right lotions and creams can help recovery and repair times.
Cutting for weight loss is not an easy task but with the proper planning and the right knowledge, it is easily one of the most rewarding journeys that one can make. By understanding metabolic rate, optimising diet, taking synergy supplements, timing the nutrients, and developing muscle mass through resistance training, you can achieve the desired results while maintaining good health. With SuppLife’s top 10 list of points to consider, you can achieve the perfect physique in no time!