The truth is, bodybuilding supplements come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some are natural compounds, made from ingredients sourced from plants, while others are synthetically created and artificially produced. All of them promise to make the bodybuilding process easier and faster, but some may be more effective than others. One of those supplements is 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin, a compound derived from natural sources that is fairly new to the bodybuilding and fitness supplements market.
So, what is 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin and what makes it so special for bodybuilders? In short, 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin is a plant-based anabolic compound. Unlike some other bodybuilding supplements on the market, it does not interfere with hormones in the body. It works by activating an enzyme called AMPK, which plays an important role in energy balance and glucose homeostasis. In terms of bodybuilding, it helps to slow the break down of proteins in the muscles, allowing them to rebuild and grow larger.
Of course, these benefits come with some risks that should be explored. In this article, we will discuss the pros and cons of using 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin for bodybuilding to help you make an informed decision.
Pros of 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin bodybuilding
1. Natural compounds: As mentioned, 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin is a naturally occurring plant based compound making it a safe alternative for bodybuilders looking to supplement without the use of artificial compounds and drugs.
2. Greater stamina and strength: Studies have shown that 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin can help to boost the body's energy levels for longer, helping to provide users with the endurance and power they need to build bigger muscles faster.
3. Fat Burning: Another benefit of 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin is that it can help to promote fat burning, which is great for bodybuilders looking to get leaner while still maintaining their muscle mass.
4. Increased libido: Studies have also suggested that this supplement can help to boost libido, leading to greater energy in the bedroom as well as the gym.
5. Independent: Finally, some users may appreciate the fact that they don't need to be dependent on artificial compounds or drugs in order to achieve their goals. Regardless of the risk that other anabolic compounds may bring, 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin can provide an alternative for more health conscious bodybuilders.
Cons of 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin bodybuilding
1. Cost: One downside of using 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin is the cost. This supplement can be quite expensive and may not be a viable option for everybody. That said, there are some discount retailers that are worth checking out, such as SuppLife.
2. Not FDA Approved: Because 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin is a relatively new supplement, it has not been tested or approved by the FDA. This means that the safety and efficacy of this supplement are still in question.
3. Lack of Studies: As mentioned, there are few studies conducted on this compound and most of the claims on its efficacy are based on anecdotal evidence. For this reason, bodybuilders should do their own research and consult their doctor before taking 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin.
4. Side Effects: As with any supplement, there is always the potential for side effects even when taken as instructed. Common side effects include nausea, diarrhea, increased heart rate, and headaches.
5. Legal Status: Lastly, 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin is technically a legal dietary supplement in the US, however, it has been banned in some countries due to potential health risks and lack of safety testing.
5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin is a naturally occurring plant based anabolic compound that is growing in popularity among bodybuilders. It can be used to help promote fat burning, increase strength and endurance, and even promote libido. That said, it is important to weigh the pros and cons before taking this supplement in order to make an informed decision. Considering that it has not been tested or approved by the FDA, the safety and efficacy of 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin remain in question. Additionally, the legal status of the compound varies from country to country, so be sure to check your local laws and regulations before taking it. Ultimately, anyone considering taking 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin should consult their doctor before doing so.