If you are looking to take your workout routine from average to elite, and after that make sure you’re getting the best nutrition to maximize the gains you are making, then you’ll want to seriously consider the Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard. This powerhouse supplement is packed with the right combination of protein, amino acids, and carbohydrates to give you the nutrients you need to stay at peak performance levels throughout your day and your workouts.
At SuppLife, the health and nutrition experts, we are committed to discovering and promoting the products to enable you to reach your goals. That’s why we want to make sure you know all about the incredible 100% Whey Gold Standard from Optimum Nutrition,and why you should make this supplement your go-to source for optimal nutrition.
The Benefits of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey
To begin with, Optimum Nutrition has developed a Gold Standard 100% Whey protein that tastes great and is healthy for you. After extensive testing and research, this protein powder was formulated to have the perfect ratio of proteins and carbohydrates to provide maximum effectiveness and help you build muscle faster. Plus, with 24g of protein per scoop (30g for chocolate flavor), you know you’re getting the amino acid complex necessary for muscle building.
The Gold Standard 100% Whey also contains an impressive array of essential vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients needed to stay in top shape. Protein aids in muscle growth and repair, and the nutrients in the Gold Standard 100-gram scoop recommend for optimal muscle building. In addition, the supplement contains 5.5g of BCAAs, important amino acids which are important for muscle rebuilding and strength.
The Benefits of 100% Whey Gold Standard
It’s always good to know the reasons you should choose the Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard:
• The protein you need in a single scoop (30g for chocolate flavor).
• 24g of protein per scoop (30g for chocolate flavor).
• Easy to mix and tastes great.
• Contains an impressive array of essential vitamins and minerals.
• 5.5g of BCAAs for muscle building and strength maintenance.
• Aspartame free version available.
• High-quality hydrolyzed whey protein isolate.
• Low in sodium.
How to Get Started with Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard
If you’re ready to get started with Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, we suggest you begin with the steps below:
1. Purchase your Gold Standard 100% Whey from a reputable supplement retailer, such as SuppLife.
2. Reserve 10 to 15 minutes each day to exercise and consum the protein supplement.
3. Get enough sleep so you’re well-rested when you begin your workout.
4. Focus on the areas you need to strengthen.
5. As you progress and start to see results, take detailed notes on the success you’ve achieved.
6. Mix one scoop of the Gold Standard 100% Whey protein with 6-12 oz. of cold water or skim milk, adding ice as desired.
7. Take the shake immediately after exercise, before bedtime, or whenever you need a quick protein boost.
8. Explore other flavors of the Gold Standard 100% Whey to find the one you enjoy the most.
9. Pay attention to the types of food you eat and discuss your diet with your personal nutrition expert.
Additional Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Workouts
Another great way to boost your whey protein is to incorporate some additional tips into your routine. For instance, it’s incredibly important to get a healthy night’s sleep. During this time your body works to repair the damage it has done from the workout and also builds muscle and strength. It’s also a good idea to take some BCAA supplements, which help to build muscle and strength faster. And, of course, make sure you’re eating right and getting the proper nutrients to fuel your body.
Finally, you’ll want to make sure you’re drinking enough water every day. The recommended amount of water for active individuals is approximately 15 to 18 ounces per hour of activity. This should help to make sure your body is functioning properly and help reduce exercise fatigue.
Overall, a combination of proper nutrition, hydration, and supplements are the perfect recipe for success. From SuppLife’s perspective, we suggest giving Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard a try. We believe that it offers all the essential nutrition to help you achieve the fitness results you’ve been dreaming of. Take your workouts to the next level and feel the difference with this quality supplement.